Spring Time Pool Opening:
Commercial openings include:
- Remove, clean, fold and store pool cover.
- Test water balance; adjust calcium, alkalinity and pH levels as well as salt if applicable.
- Reassemble pool filtration system by installing equipment plugs, replacing pump and skimmer baskets, installing automatic pool cleaner, replace handrails if applicable.
- Inspect and test electrical service for pumps, lights, heaters, etc.
- Lube plugs, fittings, valves and o-rings if needed.
- Flood lines, prime, start-up and adjust filtration equipment.
- Brush tiles and skimmers.
- Blow off and wash pool deck.
- Skim pool surface. Vacuum pool to waste by using portable vacuum equipment.
- Brush pool walls and steps. Re-check chemical levels in 12-24 hrs, adjust as needed.
- Backwash filter if pressure gauge rises 8-10 lbs, or flow diminishes considerably.
- We leave your pool “swim ready!"
Call us at 704-795-7665 to schedule an appointment!